20,000+ words, 12+ blog posts & news archive, project-managing build & layout, formatting.
During Dance For All’s website re-brand I crafted and edited 20,000+ words of copy, appealing to diverse segments within the dance market, from potential professional dance students and college course fee-payers, to adults of different abilities considering dance classes, to parents who were looking for expert tuition for their children.
As chief writer, my role was to ensure the copy:
- appealed to the above diverse segments of my client’s market;
- was compelling, engaging, factual and authentic;
- was clear, reader-friendly and in tone with the rest of the college’s communications;
- effectively sold all the features and benefits of the client’s courses and classes;
- represented the staff, school pupils and college students & alumni;
- matched and built upon the client’s reputation and ethos;
- would grow their community and their business;
- stood out from the competition.
Dance For All is Scotland’s premier dance college. They’ve been one of my regular clients since 2007, trusting me with managing their online presence, designing their marketing strategy, writing successful press releases and crafting their print and web copy.
Reference available on request. Read the case study: Dance For All, a spectrum of services for a hub of expertise
Want a web-savvy writer who crafts magnetic copy?
Get more enquiries and sales from your ideal clients – let’s collaborate!
Wish you had a dedicated writer at your beck and call?
I only work with clients whom I respect and admire – people with incredible businesses and fascinating ideas who are passionate about their work. Is that you?
Is that you? Apply for a retainer.